Seven months have flown by since my first hormone pellet treatment in March. For those waiting for the verdict from my experience, I am here to tell you that it has been a true blessing. For the first time in so long a time that I can't truly remember, I feel great. I have energy, my memory is back and I feel happy. Truly happy! Sure, I still have really sad moments in those rare times when something bad happens but all in all, I am enjoying life.
It didn't happen over night and there were moments I wondered if it was going to make a difference but for me, it's been the best thing I've done for myself in a long while. It took this entire time to feel this great. I experienced highs and then an extreme low when I didn't get in for my second pellet treatment but once I did, well, watch out world. I am back!
What I've learned from sharing my experience with my friends is that I now know that I am not alone. In fact there are way too many women feeling bad because of the lack of hormones. For all of those who are feeling not themselves, out of whack or wondering whether they are having early onset dementia (like I was!) that you should seek out help.
My doc and her assistant will be coming to the Wyoming Women's Expo. Please stop by her booth and make sure you ask some questions. Or go online and research BioTE pellet treatments. Find a doctor near you and take back your life like I did!
Now that saying...."Grow old with me, the best is yet to come" lifts me up as it should. I couldn't say that seven months ago!
No comments:
Post a Comment