Monday, April 15, 2013
Boston Tragedy
After working until around
7:45 p.m. tonight, I stopped to get some dinner before heading home. Flipping on the radio, I heard a mention about the "Boston Tragedy." I grabbed my smart phone and went to the CNN website where I learned about the bombings at the Boston Marathon. As I crept through the slow line at the eatery, I read through the articles on the web. I was shocked. While it was not on the scale of 9/11, the feeling is still the same. That pit in your stomach when you realize that we were struck again on our soil. A senseless act of cowardice and hatred. My prayers are with the victims, the families of those stricken and for those who were witnesses or first responders. Thank you to all who braved the unknown and went to the aid of others.
May God bless us all.
Photos courtesy of The Atlantic.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment