Sunday, April 14, 2013

There Goes the Rug

I KNEW IT! Take their regular chew toys (bolster beds) away and they go after something else. The good news is that the rug survived. The bag news is that the rubber mat that I glued to the bottom of the rug so that I wouldn't take a header or a but-er in the kitchen didn't. Yep, I came home to this...


Both were extremely ashamed (thus the bowed heads) and I tossed them out before cleaning up the mess. It took me six swiffer pads to get most of the dirt off the floor.

A normal person would just leave the dogs outside but it's been snowing all week and as mad as I am at them, I just can't bear leaving them out in the cold. They DO have a dog house (an extra large igloo style house) but do they have ENOUGH sense to use it? Nope!

Personally I think they missed me when I went to San Diego and they're acting out but Tom says not to flatter myself. We'll see. We've been home with them over the weekend and hopefully they're just waiting for us to go to work on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment